For complex web projects, intensive research and planning are required before jumping into design or development. We will guide you through the process and create your first website specification document.
- Convince investors that your web project is serious.
- Accurately calculate the timeline, budget, & requirements for any web project.
- Reduce headaches later down the road by planning everything from the start.
The Website Planning Process
PHASE 1: DISCOVER
- Client & Stakeholder Skype Interviews: Nobody understands your business better than you do. This is the stage where we learn everything we need to know to help you with your online strategy.
- Goal Analysis: What do you hope to achieve with your business in the upcoming years and what role will your online strategy play in reaching those goals?
- Industry & Competitive Analysis: Once we understand your business, we research what others in your industry (including your direct competitors) are doing both online and offline to promote and market their businesses.
PHASE 2: PLAN
- Feature Prioritization and Sitemap: What features are critical for the success of your website?
- Features & Functionality Breakdown: What are the technical requirements of your website (e.g. e-commerce functionality, social media platforms)?
- Information Architecture: How will information be structured on the website (content management systems, database structure and management)?
PHASE 3: VISUALIZE
- Wireframe Creation: This is where we translate ideas into visual imagery that gives our clients a clear idea of what the website will look like (in terms of structure) before the actual web development begins.