iConsult Online Web Design Services
When it comes to web design there are two approaches that we provide depending on our client’s requirements.
Out of the Box
Ready to deploy right out of the box with very little customization beyond adding the company logo and some basic company information. This type of site can be up and running within a matter of hours provided that we have all the content and a hosting account for the domain.
It also is the least expensive as the time required to get it up and running is minimized. We use content management systems so so adding or maintaining the site is easy, even for a novice. We also have plenty of video tutorials that tech you how to manage just about every element on your website. Prices for an “Out of the Box” web designs start at around $150.00.
Custom Web Design
So what exactly does “custom website design” really entail?
A custom website is a whole different kettle of fish. Each and every element, down to the pixel is STRATEGICALLY PLANNED, designed and created specifically for your organization. A truly custom Web design is about creating an engaging customer experience that will make your prospects want to interact with your site in order to learn, discover and become seriously impressed.
To create a remarkable web design your strategy needs to cover:
- Clarifying who you are, what you do and why it matters
- Identifying your USP – Unique Selling Proposition
- CEO – Focus on Customer Experience Optimization
- Engagement and conversion goals for each page
- Defining & planning your online sales/conversion strategy
- Search Engine Optimization – On page and off page SEO
- Determine how Search and Social Media will be incorporated and used
- Nurturing and refining the CEO and SEO strategy
- Data mining with Google Webmaster tools
And that’s just a few of the steps in our process….
Custom Website Design Process & Components:
- The number and type of components vary with each site and each business’s unique needs. Here are some essential elements and steps:
- Discovery, strategy planning, project management, research and consulting – See above.
- Project management – Did we mention that we assign a dedicated brand manager to each client?
- Site navigation design and architecture – So crucial. This sets the pace for your entire brand experience.
Homepage style and design – This is the most important part of your site and where we focus the bulk of the design time. A typical homepage has many parts, including the header, menus, main display area (usually interactive), secondary content area (also interactive), advertising and widget areas and footer.
Subpage styles – This is the main template that drives your customers through your site. At times there are multiple unique subpage styles needed.
Form style – This is used for all types of data submission, video submission, contacting, blogging, registering and ordering items online.
Blog style – This is one of the fastest ways to build a web presence, promote news, interact with potential customers and enhance your SEO efforts.
Unique custom styles – Every site is different, and each page may need a unique design, imagery or animation to get across key information effectively.
Landing page style – This is used for lead captures, promotions, specials, events, webinars and more. It allows you to increase the ROI of your advertising campaigns and web traffic measurably, and also to test offers and measure results within a specified environment.
All of our design and development is done with the two most popular Open Source CMS platforms, Wordpress and Joomla – Content Management Systems (CMS) allows authorized users to modify text, graphics and sub-pages easily on the website, without any need for technical knowledge or HTML programming skills.